The Redbacks FC Committee is pleased to welcome players existing and new to season 2019. We look forward to you joining us for a year of enjoyable football !!
Registrations are now open and all the details you need are below !
Additionally our annual registration day is being held at Home Ground “View Street” on Saturday 2nd February 2019 from 9am – 11:30am. For anyone new to the club that has questions and/or would like to meet the Redbacks Committee please do not hesitate to come on down.
*West Pennant Hills Community Centre, George Thornton Reserve (View Street), West Pennant Hills
Registrations process for 2019
This year sees some changes by Football NSW in the way in which you register. Please find below steps and user guide.
The following is a guide on how to complete your registration (and link also) / (Please note all registrations will need to be completed on-line for the 2019 season)
Redbacks FC Player Self Registration
Active kids Voucher
Active Kids Voucher Program > If you have a child enrolled in school see Active Kid Voucher Information sheet for details on how you can claim your $100 voucher.
Important – Active Kids Voucher need to be obtained prior to registration. How to obtain your Active Kids Voucher can be found here – https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/solutions/articles/22000235342-active-kids-vouchers-sports-vouchers-
Please follow these instructions to register as a player for the 2019 season
Already have an account? Login using your Email Address that you used to create your Football Account and Password.
Note: Football Accounts are separate to FFA numbers, existing and new Participants will need a Football Account
Create your Football Account (This is if you do not already have a FFA number)
- Go to the Football Federation Australia website: https://www.ffa.com.au/football-account
- Click on “Join Now
- Select Create Account – if you do not already have one.
Retrieving a Password >> Select Reset Password
How to Register to play with Redbacks FC Football Club
Registering to Redbacks FC Football Club for the GHFA boys/mixed and men’s comp or for the Hills Comp Redbacks FC Women’s for the NWSWF Sunday girls and ladies comp.
After you have created and logged into your own Football account:
Head to www.playfootball.com.au
- Click on “Where can I Play?”
- Select the age group the Participant fits
- Search for postcode 2125 or club name Redbacks FC Football Club
- Select Redbacks FC Football Club
- Club Details and Programs are available for Participants
- Select “Start My Registration”
- You will be taken to the welcome page and Play Football Online Registration, click on “Get Started”
- Select participant you are Registering (myself, Linked Person or New Person) and Continue. Note: New Registrants will be linked to the Football Account Being used
- Select Club Type Club name in “Redbacks FC Football Club” textbox provided
- Select Product (example: Junior Under 6)
- Product details- add/change, and then click “Continue”
- Option to select additional products >> Select student discount (if applicable)
- Update the Registrants personal and contact details, and then click “Continue”
- Profile Photo “Select Profile Image”, Browse from your device, and then click “Continue” (please note this photo needs to be a head shot and within the last 6 months)
- International Transfer Clearance – Answer question accordingly to proceed
- Review your order, if you need to modify your product selection or details, select ’Modify’ in the appropriate section to do so.
Acknowledging Terms and Conditions
Click on the ‘Check box’ Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions by selecting Accept All T&C’s displayed and then click “Continue”
Payment Options Screen
Input “Vouchers/Coupons codes”, and click “APPLY” All states excluding NSW will need to speak with their clubs directly regarding redemption of “sports vouchers”
Choose “Pay Online”, or “Pay Offline” if offered, to complete the payment for your registration. You will receive an invoice to the email address listed on the registrants Registration
Confirmation message, select “finished” or “Perform another Registration”
TEAM ALLOCATION DAY
We will be holding our Team Allocation Day on Sunday 17th February (Age groups under 5 through to Under 14). Players need to be registered prior to this day so as we can ensure that we can place players in a suitable team or with players that they would like to play with. To ensure that registrations are received in the system and that we can plan out the day we need to ensure that ALL registered players are registered by Friday 8th February. (Should you have any player requests please email through by Friday 8th February to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please refer to times for the following age groups: (Should the weather be against us please refer to the club facebook page.) We have also place carded the Sunday after if required for a second allocation session if required. We will advise you ASAP if this will be needed.)
- Under 5 & 6: 8.30 – 9.15
- Under 7 & 8: 9.45 – 10.45
- Under 13 & 14: 9.45 am – 10.45
- Under 9 & 10: 11.15 am – 12.15
- Under 11 & 12: 11.15 am – 12.15
- Women/Girls only competition players: 9.45 – 10.45
We will have uniforms and merchandise on sale from 9am – 12pm and will have a sausage sizzle running.