Junior Team Allocation Policy
- Provide a clear process for the grading of new and existing players each year.
- Ensure players are graded into the team most representative of their skills.
- Allocate late registrations in an equitable manner.
- Facilitate equal numbers across all teams in each age group.
TEAM ALLOCATION DAY
We will be holding our Team Allocation Day on Sunday 17th February (Age groups under 5 through to Under 14). Players need to be registered prior to this day so as we can ensure that we can place players in a suitable team or with players that they would like to play with. To ensure that registrations are received in the system and that we can plan out the day we need to ensure that ALL registered players are registered by Friday 8th February. (Should you have any player requests please email through by Friday 8th February to email@example.com)
Please refer to times for the following age groups: (Should the weather be against us please refer to the club facebook page.) We have also place carded the Sunday after if required for a second allocation session if required. We will advise you ASAP if this will be needed.)
- Under 5 & 6: 8.30 – 9.15
- Under 7 & 8: 9.45 – 10.45
- Under 13 & 14: 9.45 am – 10.45
- Under 9 & 10: 11.15 am – 12.15
- Under 11 & 12: 11.15 am – 12.15
- Women/Girls only competition players: 9.45 – 10.45
We will have uniforms and merchandise on sale from 9am – 12pm and will have a sausage sizzle running.